Thursday, August 6, 2009

blessed

we jost got back from a lovely breakfast and time at the park...
i have to say i feel so blessed now, easton is sleeping on my shoulder as i type this....
i wish that everybody on earth could feel what i am now, a love of life and treasuring every moment, because life is so short and we need to savor every good moment. from the hardship of losing my brother and dog, to the bliss of having my son, i have felt it all.
the sun is shining and we are healthy.
i recently read an article on a 7 month old that needed a heart transplant and my heart melted. i hope everyone that reads this sends their good energy and prayers to that little babe and family.
cherish this day, smile and laugh!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeann,
I was just forwarding your site to an acquaintance of mine and visiting your blog. Easton is so gorgeous! Anyway, I saw this post and thought you'd be happy to know that Cabell Stewart got his heart last week. I don't know the family, but I've been following their progress since I saw the story. Aparently he is doing fabulously now and is on track to be discharged from the hospital this weekend.

Have a great autumn!
Donna Corbett